On its fourth edition, the Competition launched in 2017 records an increase in participation and the quality of the projects. Even more countries are starting to show more innovative Contech solutions.
10 winners have been selected for the grand finale:
- Beawre Digital, AI-driven SaaS platform that reduces budget overruns and delays in projects in real-time, enabling continuous operational risk control on processes
- CarbiCrete,Cleantech company whose breakthrough patented technology enables the production of cement-free, carbon-negative concrete made with industrial by-products and captured carbon dioxide.
- Construyo, Europe’s first marketplace and SaaS solution for the architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) industry
- Converge, Productivity and sustainability optmization for the entire construction lifecycle by combining the power of AI, BIM and physical sensor data
- Handle, A software and financing platform to help construction contractors and suppliers ensure payment for work and have better access to capital.
- HIBOO, SaaS application that processes construction equipment data and makes it easily accessible to empower field operations
- Modulous, Generative design software and standardised kit of parts to design and deliver healthy, sustainable and affordable homes through a distributed network of local assembly partners
- Okibo, Autonomous indoor robot for application of construction materials, part of the finishing process, combining a unique 3D perception technology, an automatic path planning and a fully autonomous robotic work flow.
- Voyage Control, SaaS platform to help construction firms manage their logistics and supply chain more efficiently as well as support their compliance needs
- WaveScan Technologies, Disruptive beamforming electromagnetics based on smart scanner systems and advanced AI algorithms, enabling high-resolution 3D imaging for non-destructive applications.
These startups will participate in a Digital Pitchday on December 2nd, during which they will be invited to pitch their solutions to a jury composed of representatives from Leonard, CEMEX Ventures, Ferrovial, Hilti and NOVA by Saint-Gobain. This digital session will also greet experts from the Builtworlds Venture Conference.