Among the 10 projects presented on January 31, 8 will receive support from Leonard.
5 projects will enter the “Leonard acceleration” phase in March 2018, a full-time program lasting 4 months:
- “WasteMarketplace” (reusing waste), sponsored by Jérôme de Tomasi (VINCI Construction France)
- “Resallience” (climate resilience), sponsored by Karim Selouane (VINCI Construction France)
- “3D-Build” (3D printing), sponsored by Alice Blouët and Khalil Doghri (Freyssinet)
- “Réhalib” (augmented reality), sponsored by Damien Bahon (VINCI Construction France)
- “Trust’In” (recruiting), sponsored by Samir Bengelloun (VINCI Construction Grands Projets)
3 projects will receive tailored support:
- “Human Buildings” (shared housing), sponsored by Caroline Reminy (iTech 3D, VINCI Construction France)
- “SunMind” (energy self-consumption), sponsored by Maxime Varin (VINCI Concessions)
- “Projet X” (digitalization of construction), sponsored by Pierre Guéhenneux (VINCI Construction France)
Applications for round 3 are open to all VINCI employees at www.weareleonard.com!