Chaired by Philippe Dewost, Director of Leonard, the selection committee brought together representatives from VINCI businesses and members from partner entities.
The 9 selected projects offer innovative solutions in their respective areas, namely CO2 capture, managing noise and air pollution and disruptive transport infrastructure. They also present innovative applications in augmented reality, robotics and changing work methods in VINCI’s businesses.
The 14 new intrapreneurs come from a variety of VINCI businesses (VINCI Construction, Eurovia, VINCI Autoroutes, VINCI Airports/VINCI Concessions, VINCI Facilities/VINCI Energies) :
- Christophe Allaz, COO, Novelige Villeurbanne/VINCI Construction
- Alexis Bigot, Development Manager, Sixense/VINCI Construction
- Melissa Demouth, Innovation Project Manager, VINCI Facilities / VINCI Energies
- Hélène Devot, Planner, i-Tech 3D/VINCI Construction
- Nicolas Fercot, Project Manager, Aéroports de Lyon, VINCI Airports/VINCI Concessions
- Sébastien Gautier, Consultant, VINCI Immobilier Properties
- Francis Kalmbacher, R&D Director, Neom/VINCI Construction
- Sébastien Magat, Business Improvement Manager, Ringway/Eurovia
- Raphaël Ozil, Works Manager, Sogea Bretagne/VINCI Construction
- Alban Peleszko, Strategy and Innovation Director, VINCI Construction France
- Kevin Salaoutis, Estimator, Hubbard Orlando/Eurovia
- Antoine Simon, Studies Engineer, VINCI Construction Grands Projets
- Raphaël Ventre, Digital Project Manager, VINCI Autoroutes
- Julien Villalongue, Head of Foresight, Leonard
To turn their ideas into full-fledged projects, the new intrapreneurs will receive 4 months of tailored support during 20% of their time at work ; they will begin their program on March 19.
The Intrapreneurs Program call for projects is still open!
All VINCI employees can submit their applications to take part in the 2nd round of the 2018 Intrapreneurs Program until June 15th, 2018. To learn more about Leonard and the Intrapreneurs Program, please visit: http:https://leonard.vinci.com/.