The CATALYST program was launched in January and is designed to foster and accelerate partnerships between VINCI and startups and scale–ups in their commercial development phase.
In April, we were supposed to organize the Demo Days : three days aimed at highlighting catalyst startups and their interactions with the VINCI Group.
Given the current context, we have been led to totally change the demo days format scheduled.
We would like to invite you to a new conference cycle in the form of 11 panels, one per startup, with a specific theme. We will showcase the startups’ value proposition and use cases for VINCI and allow a discussion between them and selected representatives of the VINCI’s entities.
The sessions will spread from June 5th onto June 19th at 5PM (Paris time) on the Hopin platform, in french or in english.
- 5 juin : Smartvid – How to use AI to improve safety (and social distancing) on a construction site
- 8 juin : Hiboo – Comment gérer plus efficacement son parc machine ?
- 9 juin : Holobuilder – How to enhance the progress analysis of a construction project to turn it into a sale argument?
- 10 juin : AOS – Comment améliorer la gestion des appels d’offre (gain de temps et d’efficacité) ?
- 11 juin : Waycare – How to improve traffic management via AI?
- 12 juin : Kenzen – How to prevent risks for workers before it’s too late?
- 15 juin : Converge – How to enhance productivity on a construction site thanks to IOT?
- 16-juin : Civdrone – How to empower surveyors to layout coordinates with paint and stakes 4x faster using unmanned systems?
- 17 juin : Spacemaker – Le generative design pour optimiser les opérations immobilières
- 18 juin : DIREXYON – Optimize critical asset/infrastructure investment strategy to maintain the service levels (sustainability) at the lowest costs?
- 19 juin : Vizcab – Anticiper la nouvelle réglementation RE2020 et améliorer l’impact carbone des bâtiments via les analyses de cycle de vie