We help VINCI Group entities design and develop promising artificial intelligence projects that have the capacity to reveal a potential growth driver or anticipate a market transformation.
- A multidisciplinary path open to all entities
- Methodology support for designing and developing your AI project
- Daily monitoring (coaching, training and mentoring)
- Access to a network of AI experts at the VINCI Group
Application and project selection (2.5 months)
We select the most promising projects based on the following criteria:
• The AI system’s capacity to respond to a specific use case identified by your entity
• The accessibility of your data and how it is used
• The possibility of tasking at least one employee to oversee the project through its implementation
Qualification (1 month)
This stage notably serves to refine the project based on the selected use case and to verify its feasibility. It notably includes the following steps:
• Compile a benchmark of internal and external solutions
• Produce an audit to assess the availability, volumetrics and quality of data to process
• Design the infrastructure needed to implement the project
Incubation (4 months)
The incubation period corresponds to the project launch, design, roll-out and industrialization. It notably includes:
• A phase to define models, set parameters and assess the infrastructure selected for the project
• A phase to verify the project’s business, technical and industrial pertinence, prior to its production launch and final implementation within the VINCI Group
Do you have any questions about the Artificial Intelligence course? You've come to the right place!
News about Artificial Intelligence
Discover Leonard’s AI Program
Leonard, the VINCI Group's foresight and innovation platform, helps Group entities design and develop promising artificial intelligence projects that have th...
Artificial intelligence is coming to Leonard:Paris!
6 special events to discover how AI is going to transform our cities.
We’re off to 2019 !
Discover our wishes !
What do we do?
The VINCI Group created Leonard to tackle the challenges posed by the transformation of regions and lifestyles. Our goal is to unite a community of key stakeholders in order to build the city of the future together.